Ryan admits he was pretty happy to be wearing sleepshades as he chopped the 18 onions it took to make his French onion soup. He is also now excited about cooking something other than “meat” since he came to the Center.
18 Onions & What do You Get? Ryan’s Mini-meal & the Inside of Your Sleepshades Are Wet
- Seniors Attend Audio-described Produc... — Here’s a pic of some of our seniors at Chili’s last Saturday, after attending the audio-described performance of “Mama Mia” at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. The Seniors used it as a fund-raiser, raising over $200. They keep a small donation fund going to help out with the expenses of various Senior activities… Continue Reading Seniors [...]
- Graham’s Tech Project — It just so happens that Graham graduated today, but we’re posting a sample of his Tech Class project. He of course worked with screen readers and other tools in his Tech Class, but as a songwriter and musician with a fair bit of recording experience, he wanted to try his hand at recording and mixing… Continue Reading Graham’s [...]
- Congratulate Courtney, she completed ... — She had great weather, and more than a little New Jersey attitude when Steve told us at announcements she was going on her drop this morning. She still had that attitude when she got back after only an hour. “I think I spent more time waiting for the light rail than anything …,” she commented.… Continue Reading Congratulate [...]
- Swollenness is Holiness: Ryan’s... — Everyone does a project in Wood Shop, and since Ryan is a fitness professional he built a pull-up station in our [...]
- A Menu with Flair: Ceci’s Mini... — Tilapia and ratatouille were served to fifteen with flair for Ceci’s mini-meal, but that was no [...]