Alyssa recently finished her mini-meal. Let her tell you about it.
- Pie-day Friday — There are always firsts at the Colorado Center for the Blind. For example, today Casey, a relatively new student, went on his first independent route to Romancing the Bean. Sure, he’d been there before, but not traveling on his own. And that’s what makes it a first. Adia has been at the center since August,… Continue Reading Pie-day [...]
- Thoroughbred Thursday: Throwdown, Thr... — It’s a horse race, for sure. It started this morning with the announcement that Laura was about to go on her support drop with Daniel. She made it back about 11:30, no problem. Mickey has been working on her mini-meal – for fifteenn guests – for the past couple of days. At noon she served… Continue Reading Thoroughbred [...]
- Can a Geek Be a Good Cook? David̵... — Well, yes! And a geek who is blind can be too, as David describes how he’s come from being only able to warm up frozen French fries to making Shepherd’s Pie for fifteen [...]
- A Menu with Flair: Ceci’s Mini... — Tilapia and ratatouille were served to fifteen with flair for Ceci’s mini-meal, but that was no [...]
- And No One Left Hungry from JulieR... — Julie admits she’d barely cooked at all before coming to the Center, but now she’s cooked and served a meal for fifteen! And no one left hungry … no [...]