What could be more fitting on the shortest day of the year than a video about making fudge? Here’s Maureen with another Breaking Blind video with a holiday theme!
#BreakingBlind: How a Blind Person Makes Fudge, @WEFitwellness @MBassmaster
- Plenty to be thankful for: Our 2017 #... — There was plenty on Thursday, November 16 – plenty to eat and to be thankful for at our 100-percent student-prepared Thanksgiving Feast! It’s tradition at the Colorado Center for the Blind to hold our own Thanksgiving feast before we break for visits to family and friends on the official holiday. Our students cook it all… Continue Reading Plenty [...]
- Beeping Easter Eggs with @TelecomPion... — Editor’s Note: An update from our Youth Services Director Brent Batron about what’s coming tomorrow and through the summer for blind youth. Usually the second Saturday of each month is the FAST program at the Center, however this month we will be participate in the Pioneers Easter Egg Hunt! Information is below. Other upcoming events… Continue Reading Beeping [...]
- Cookies, Candies, Balloons and Bouque... — The day didn’t go uncelebrated. The Seniors had a Valentine’s party (there are rumors of romance there). Even ITP got into the act with Valentine’s cookies to mark “National Singles [...]
- First Day Back: 2017 Is Underway! — Classes started today for 2017, and on top of that it’s Tuesday – meaning that Seniors came in to the Center as well! After two weeks off folks were pretty happy to be back in spite of a bit of cold weather! Here is a collection of sights and sounds from the day, and here’s… Continue Reading First [...]
- A Holiday Gift from the 2016 CCB Choi... — This year our CCB Choir formed itself in about a week under the direction of student Julie McGinnity, then went caroling at the Littleton Light Rail Station, outside Romancing the Bean Coffee shop. The next day they gave a performance at the Seniors’ Holiday Party. Mostly students, but with a couple of staff voices as… Continue Reading A [...]