Okay, this is really not about finding a girlfriend, but it is about Jackson developing the skills and confidence to be an independent blind person. And what’s not attractive about that? He gives his thoughts on the #HowEyeSeeIt challenge as well.
Jackson Can Cross the Street, Can Get the Girl – #HowEyeSeeIt
- Hard Work & Passion for What You... — More than 130 were in attendance on April 17 for our second annual “Making Connections That Work for You: A Career and College Seminar”. From the beginning in the morning with two phenomenal keynote speakers untl the last breakout ended at 3 p.m., it was a day to learn about the world of work and… Continue Reading Hard [...]
- Belding Travels with Hockey Stick All... — Since January, fans attending Colorado Avalanche games have been treated to between-periods video of the Try Blind Hockey Day on January 17. Over 50 blind Coloradans went out on the ice that day, some for the first time, others with a stick in their hand for the first time. Fans are impressed by the… Continue Reading Belding [...]
- Making Connections that Work for You ... — 2nd Annual Career and College Seminar sponsored by Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd Avenue Littleton, Colorado 80120 Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 am registration 10:00 am program begins Lunch will be provided To reserve your spot, register at the link below or call Monique Melton, Employment Specialist, at 303-778-1130 extension 221.… Continue Reading Making [...]
- Colorful CCB Alum Doing Color Comment... — Matt Wallace graduated from CCB in October of 2016. None of his contemporary students would be at all surprised to hear that Matt is doing color commentary for the Penn Women’s Ice Hockey team broadcasts. Matt loves sports. Matt knows sports. Matt talks sports. And talks and talks sports. Hey, savvy broadcast execs, recognize value… Continue Reading Colorful [...]
- Cupcakes and Support Drops — Rebecca’s birthday was Tuesday and she received a special birthday delivery from her mom. It was surely especially welcome since Rebecca has been at CCB for about a month. But really, what mom could forget her daughter’s birthday? The entire center was excited about Rebecca’s birthday. Naturally we sang “Happy Birthday” at announcements, along with… Continue Reading Cupcakes [...]