CG admits she’d done very little cooking before starting her training at the Center. Now she enjoys it, enjoys sharing with friends. Watch how calm she is as she prepares her mini-meal for 15 guests.
A Long Way from Where She Started to Confidence: CG’s Mini-meal
- 18 Onions & What do You Get? Rya... — Ryan admits he was pretty happy to be wearing sleepshades as he chopped the 18 onions it took to make his French onion soup. He is also now excited about cooking something other than “meat” since he came to the [...]
- It’s all ready: Brittany’... — Shrimp and French bread … Britanny is cool and in charge of her mini-meal for [...]
- The Maker of Indian Cuisine: Trevor... — Trevor has a degree in Physics, is a bit of an inventor, more than just a dabbler in the maker movement, and he takes his tinkerer’s inclinations to the kitchen. “How does?” and “What if?” are part of what makes us human, so they are naturally encouraged in our training [...]
- It’s Going on! Jackson’s ... — Planning, preparing and serving a three-recipe meal to 15 people is no small matter. Jackson admits at one point he was getting nervous, but he tried to treat the process as a “regular day in class”. He definitely had it going on with his [...]
- First Day Back: 2017 Is Underway! — Classes started today for 2017, and on top of that it’s Tuesday – meaning that Seniors came in to the Center as well! After two weeks off folks were pretty happy to be back in spite of a bit of cold weather! Here is a collection of sights and sounds from the day, and here’s… Continue Reading First [...]