As Trevor explains, he’s been “cubing” for years, figuring out better and faster ways to solve the Rubik’s Cube. Working out how to make the Cube tactile and using all that he’s already learned to solve it nonvisually is just a part of solving the blindness puzzle for Trevor – of taking charge and living the life he wants!
Solving the Blindness Puzzle: Trevor’s Tactile Rubik’s Cube #LivetheLifeYouWant
- Ring That Bell at the Top of the Clim... — Spring rock climbing with NSCD is underway, and Group 2 made their way on Tuesday to Denver PAL’s indoor climbing wall for their introductory climb, and lessons in harnessing up, tying knots and belaying. NSCD fittingly hung a bell at the top of each route so climbers can ring it loud and proud when they… Continue Reading Ring [...]
- “I cant’ believe I did it... — [...]
- It’s Not Just a Button – ... — Ashley took the practical desire to know how to sew on a button several steps further after signing up for the after-school sewing class, and turned her new sewing skills into tactile [...]
- Our #Mother’sDay Tribute: The M... — Moms, along with Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends and of course spouses and children, regularly attend the graduation ceremonies of our students. The clips that make up this video are from three 2017 graduations – those for Jackson, Trevor and Brittany, during which their respective moms ( and one grandma), shared their… Continue Reading Our [...]
- CCB Legacy Garden: Kimberley & t... — Last year’s gardening season, with the Arapahoe County Master Gardeners from first to last spade, and Kimberley giving us historic [...]