We at the Colorado Center for the Blind appreciate all who support our mission of providing world-class independence training to blind individuals.
The Colorado Center for the Blind is a 501c3 private non-profit organization. The Center depends on the generosity of individuals, families, corporations, and foundations to ensure the continued excellence of our innovative and life-changing programs for blind people of all ages. All donations are tax deductible.
December 6 is Colorado Gives Day 2016!
The Colorado Center for the Blind is proud to participate in Colorado Gives Day each year!
Colorado Gives Day is an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day is the first Tuesday in December. During that single 24-hour period tens of millions of dollars are given to nearly 2000 Colorado nonprofits via the Colorado Gives web site.
The Colorado Gives web site is active and accepts contributions all year long!
- Create an account and make a one-time contribution
- Set up a recurring contribution, such as monthly payments
- Community First and FirstBankgenerously absorb all but 2 percent of credit card fees so you are assured that the maximum amount of your contribution goes to the Colorado Center for the Blind!
Just go to the Colorado Center’s Page and create your personal account to make a donation.
And of course, you can always send donations in the form of a check directly to:
Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120
Here are some other ways that you can assist the Colorado Center for the Blind now and in the future. For information about how you can donate to the Center using any of these options please contact Executive Director Julie Deden at 303-778-1130 or email@example.com.
- Donate an unwanted vehicle
- Make a bequest in a will or trust
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Donate stocks, bonds, or real estate.