Movie and Pizza for our first FAST Friday!
That sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? Even better is that we’ll be watching an audio-described version of the all-time favorite, “Toy Story.” It’s Martin’s favorite movie!
Audio description provides information to blind and visually impaired viewers that would otherwise be inaccessible to them – short descriptions of on-screen scenes, action, gestures and facial expressions slipped in during gaps in the dialogue.
- Toy Story and Pizza
- Friday, September 21, 5:30 p.m.
- Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120
- Please contact Martin Becerra-Miranda so we’ll know how many pizzas to order:
Here are a couple of other things to keep a watch out for this school year:
- October 13, a trip to the Makers Fair
- October 25 – 28, 2018 NFB of Colorado Convention
- December 15 NFB of Denver Christmas Party
- January 24 Metro Area Braille Challenge
We’ll have more details on these and even more activities this year, including our annual shark Dissection with Arapahoe Community College Biology Professor Terry Harrison and the NFB of Colorado’s 2nd Annual 6 dot dash in June.
To infinity and beyond!