October 1, 2020 – November 8, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Annual 6 Dot Dash has been transitioned to a virtual race. This means participants will be to able run, walk, or roll ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE. Participants will be able to enter their result online. This year’s virtual race offers a host of new adventures. In addition to the regular 5k, participants can track their progress across Colorado and teams will track their progress from coast to coast across the U.S.A. in the new Challenge format. Both competitions will feature mileage and famous landmark milestones!
- Register as you normally would and instead of racing in person, you will be able to work out wherever you are comfortable.
- You will be able to register and enter your timed result online between October 1st and November 8th.
- Not happy with your time? Run/walk again and edit your result online.
- You can also track your progress with the Individual Challenge!
- Join a Team and track your progress across the USA!
On October 1st, Registered runners will receive an email with instructions on how to enter their result online. You must select the option to receive this email during registration.
Registration will remain open through November 8th. Don’t miss out!