“I cant’ believe I did it!” Congrats to Serena on Completing her Drop Today!
- Our #Mother’sDay Tribute: The M... — Moms, along with Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends and of course spouses and children, regularly attend the graduation ceremonies of our students. The clips that make up this video are from three 2017 graduations – those for Jackson, Trevor and Brittany, during which their respective moms ( and one grandma), shared their… Continue Reading Our [...]
- CCB Legacy Garden: Kimberley & t... — Last year’s gardening season, with the Arapahoe County Master Gardeners from first to last spade, and Kimberley giving us historic [...]
- A Farewell Wave to Our Alabama Friend — We want to give a farewell wave to Jessica Edmiston, who spent Monday through Thursday here at the Center, not just observing, but working under sleep shades all week, going to classes with student mentors and working on the basics of Braille, Assistive Technology, cooking and travel. And as it happened, she was here to… Continue Reading A [...]
- Shout out to La. Tech Grad Faculty ... — Safe travels to our friends from Rustin as they head back to Louisiana on Friday! Two faculty members and five graduate students in Orientation & Mobility from Louisiana Tech University spent this week in the Denver area, observing and working with our staff, exploring the Metro area and testing out the RTD system. Dr. Eddie… Continue Reading Shout [...]
- Can a Geek Be a Good Cook? David̵... — Well, yes! And a geek who is blind can be too, as David describes how he’s come from being only able to warm up frozen French fries to making Shepherd’s Pie for fifteen [...]