Tilapia and ratatouille were served to fifteen with flair for Ceci’s mini-meal, but that was no surprise!
A Menu with Flair: Ceci’s Mini Meal
- What is the Colorado Center for the B... — We put this video together especially to link from our Colorado Gives Day page this year for those who might not have heard of us or know exactly what we’re about. Colorado Gives Day is December 5, and donations received that day online receive a share of an incentive fund, as well as being subject… Continue Reading What [...]
- Plenty to be thankful for: Our 2017 #... — There was plenty on Thursday, November 16 – plenty to eat and to be thankful for at our 100-percent student-prepared Thanksgiving Feast! It’s tradition at the Colorado Center for the Blind to hold our own Thanksgiving feast before we break for visits to family and friends on the official holiday. Our students cook it all… Continue Reading Plenty [...]
- Watch CCB Indoor Skydiving @iFLYDenve... — I-Fly Denver invited us over on Monday to take flight and learn about the science around wind tunnels and things like force and resistance. There was math involved, just saying. then we got to experience push and pull full-body, so to speak. Here’s a story from CBS Denver Channel 4 last night: Skydiving Business Helps… Continue Reading Watch [...]
- Mark your calendars or schedule a gif... — That’s right – it’s here again! Colorado Gives Day is December 5, just a month away! So, if you’re considering a holiday gift to the Colorado Center for the Blind to help us offer training and programs so that blind people can “Take Charge with Confidence”, why not on Colorado Gives Day? CGD is Colorado’s… Continue Reading Mark [...]
- “I rang my Freedom Bell (again)... — Editor’s Note: What follows is an e-mail Director Julie Deden received from Serena, a recent graduate of our Independence Training Program (ITP).Serena is the fifth ITP grad to find employment in the last month or so. It’s the best kind of news! We print the message with her permission. * * * Hi Julie, I… Continue Reading “I [...]